Infra Pipe Solutions has over 60 years of experience specializing in the design, manufacture, and custom fabrication of engineered polyethylene systems for water, wastewater, and storm water management applications. Infra Pipe offers its clients full service engineering support in the design and manufacture of custom systems to meet their project’s specific requirements.
Infra Pipe is currently seeking a fully licensed Millwright for our Huntsville, Ontario location. The main responsibilities of this job will be to ensure that all Plant equipment and facilities are maintained in good working order through inspection, monitoring and established maintenance routines.
• 3+ years previous related experience in a manufacturing environment or an equivalent combination of experience, education and training that demonstrates the ability to perform the key responsibilities of the position;
• Must be a fully licensed (or 4th year apprentice) Millwright;
• Proven practical knowledge of manufacturing processes;
• Strong mechanical aptitude, with good problem solving and decision-making skills;
• Previous experience in 5-S and Lean Manufacturing is preferred;
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills enabling multi-tasking, prioritizing work and exercising initiative to ensure an efficient and quality level of service;
• Attention to detail and accuracy;
• Able to develop strong and effective working relationships at all levels of the organization;
• Good computer skills (MS Office, e-mail), comfortable with learning new computer programs.
THE MAIN TASKS ARE:
• Maintain, rebuild, and service all production machinery, mechanical equipment, and systems in plant facility to ensure trouble free operation;
• Assist in facilitating preventative maintenance program, including reporting of all suspect facility and operational issues to Maintenance Crew Leader and follow through with directed resolution;
• Provide support to the manufacturing operations by positive interaction with the production department and other departmental support efforts for timely resolution of in-process production/equipment concerns;
• Participate in all 5-S and Lean Manufacturing initiatives, as promoted by Infra Pipe;
• Conduct all work according to established procedures, policies and standards;
• Actively participate in all Health & Safety training and promote a safe work environment.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Competitive, comprehensive wages, commensurate with experience;
• Strong safety programs;
• Opportunities for career advancement;
• Generous company paid health & dental benefits;
• Generous company pension match up to 5% of salary;
• Ongoing training and support.