|ABOUT INFRA PIPE SOLUTIONS LTD|
Infra Pipe Solutions has over 60 years of experience specializing in the design, manufacture, and custom fabrication of engineered polyethylene systems for water, wastewater, and storm water management applications. Infra Pipe offers its clients full service engineering support in the design and manufacture of custom systems to meet their project’s specific requirements.
Infra Pipe is currently seeking talented and qualified candidates, to work as Extruder Operators in our Saskatoon, SK Production Department (full time). Must be willing to work 12-hour continental shifts. The primary responsibility is to operate and monitor production lines, obtaining target production yield. This is a great opportunity to gain knowledge of the HDPE industry for career growth with the company.
- Post-secondary diploma or trade certificate required,
- Experience in plastic extrusion, thermoforming or injection moulding preferred,
- Direct experience with various production and set up tools,
- Minimum 3 years previous “hands-on” experience working as a machine operator/technician, preferably in a plastics environment,
- Be flexible to work 12-hour continental shifts as required, rotating through days and nights,
- Excellent computer skills and sound knowledge of MS Office. Experience utilizing a fully integrated ERP system an asset.
- Take a leading role in the start-up of all specific product lines and subsequently manage all aspects of the production process from raw materials to packaging finished parts,
- Actively participate in all Health & Safety training and promote a safe work environment;
- Controlling the production process by inspecting, counting/measuring quantities /lengths and checking product and machine conditions accurately ensuring adherence to standards including use of measurement equipment,
- Troubleshoot production line, analyze machine and process problems, identify issues and implement solutions in a timely manner minimizing downtime and scrap,
- Demonstrate a passion for teamwork and learning in all interactions with other employees; assist in training others,
- Participate in all 5-S and Lean Manufacturing initiatives, as promoted by Infra Pipe,
- Conduct all work according to established Infra Pipe procedures, policies and standards.
- Competitive, comprehensive wages, commensurate with experience;
- Strong safety programs;
- Opportunities for career advancement;
- Generous company paid health & dental benefits;
- Generous company pension match up to 5% of salary;
- Ongoing training and support.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resumes by email to Human Resources (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Infra Pipe Solutions is committed to equal opportunity employment.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone inquiries please.
Infra Pipe does not accept unsolicited Agency resumes.