|ABOUT INFRA PIPE SOLUTIONS LTD|
Infra Pipe Solutions has over 60 years of experience specializing in the design, manufacture, and custom fabrication of engineered polyethylene systems for water, wastewater, and storm water management applications. Infra Pipe offers its clients full-service engineering support in the design and manufacture of custom systems to meet their project’s specific requirements.
We are currently seeking an HDPE Custom Fabricator to work out of our Huntsville, Ontario location. The responsibilities of this role include the manufacture and fabrication of Weholite Systems Solution (WSS) Fittings to meet the standards outlined in Infra Pipe’s quality plans, drawings and procedures, through proper machine set up, and production process monitoring and control.
$2,000.00 Signing and retention bonus; $1,000.00 payable after 6 months’ continuous employment and another $1,000.00 payable after 1 full year of continuous employment.
- Previous Fabrication experience or previous welder/fitter experience an asset (prior experience can be from working within the steel manufacturing industry),
- Solid, proven work history,
- Secondary diploma or equivalent
- Attention to detail and accuracy,
- Be able to work from drawings and be able to layout various stages in the fabrication process preferred
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision (self-starter), and as part of the team,
- The ability to develop strong and effective working relationships at all levels of the organization,
- Previous experience with 5-S and Lean Manufacturing,
- Flexibility to work non-day shifts as needed to support customer needs,
- Flexibility to work in other departments at the Huntsville location as needed by plant management.
THE MAIN TASKS ARE:
- Operate all fittings fabrication and field service equipment to manufacture/weld to the specified requirements of the customer order,
- Controlling the fabrication process by ensuring adherence to standards, including use of measurement equipment,
- Ensure proper handling and movement of finished product through the fabrication process,
- Operate a forklift in a safe and proficient manner. Place stock in the proper holding locations, in an organized and neat manner,
- Actively participate in all Health & Safety training and promote a safe work environment,
- Competitive, comprehensive wages, commensurate on experience.
- Strong safety programs.
- Generous company paid health & dental benefits, including a healthcare spending account.
- Annual fitness allowance.
- Generous company pension matches up to 5% of salary.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resumes by email to Human Resources (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Infra Pipe Solutions is committed to equal opportunity employment
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone inquiries please.
Infra Pipe does not accept unsolicited Agency resumes.