|ABOUT INFRA PIPE SOLUTIONS LTD|
Infra Pipe Solutions has over 60 years of experience specializing in the design, manufacture, and custom fabrication of engineered polyethylene systems for water, wastewater, and storm water management applications. Infra Pipe offers its clients full-service engineering support in the design and manufacture of custom systems to meet their project’s specific requirements.
We are currently seeking a fully licensed (or 4th year apprentice) Millwright for our Saskatoon, SK location to ensure that all Plant equipment and facilities are maintained in good working order through inspection, monitoring and established maintenance routines. This is a full-time position; hours of work Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm, with an on-call rotation.
- 3+ years previous related experience in a manufacturing environment or an equivalent combination of experience, education and training that demonstrates the ability to perform the key responsibilities of the position,
- Must be a fully licensed (or 4th year apprentice) Millwright,
- Proven practical knowledge of manufacturing processes,
- Strong mechanical aptitude, with good problem solving and decision-making skills,
- Ability to repair forklifts an asset,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, concisely and in plain language,
- Self-motivated, self-directed, self-managed, innovative, adaptable, intellectually curious,
- Strong computer proficiency (MS Office, AutoCAD),
- Ability to demonstrate task management and timeline control,
- The ability to develop strong and effective working relationships at all levels of the organization,
- Experience utilizing a fully integrated ERP system an asset.
THE MAIN TASKS ARE:
- Maintain, rebuild, and service all production machinery, mechanical equipment, and systems in plant facility to ensure trouble free operation,
- Assist in facilitating preventative maintenance program, including reporting of all suspect facility and operational issues to Maintenance Supervisor and follow through with directed resolution,
- Provide preventative maintenance and repair of forklifts an asset,
- Provide support to the manufacturing operations by positive interaction with the production department and other departmental support efforts for timely resolution of in-process production/equipment concerns,
- Actively participate in all Health & Safety training and promote a safe work environment,
- Participate in all LEAN and 5-S activities as it pertains to the position and job location; become involved in manufacturing capability planning,
- Other duties/tasks as it pertains to the position and job location,
- Conduct all work according to established Infra Pipe procedures, policies and standards,
- Working outside normal business hours/days as deemed necessary by manager in order to meet project deadlines,
- Other projects and assignments as deemed necessary by supervisor.
|WHAT WE OFFER:|
- Competitive wages, relevant experience taken into consideration,
- Strong health & safety programs,
- Generous company paid health & dental benefits, including a healthcare spending account,
- Annual fitness allowance,
- Generous company pension match up to 5% of salary,
- Ongoing training and support,
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resumes by email to Human Resources (email@example.com)