|ABOUT INFRA PIPE SOLUTIONS LTD|
Infra Pipe Solutions has over 60 years of experience specializing in the design, manufacture, and custom fabrication of engineered polyethylene systems for water, wastewater, and storm water management applications. Infra Pipe offers its clients full-service engineering support in the design and manufacture of custom systems to meet their project’s specific requirements.
We are currently seeking a Material Handler to work out of our Huntsville, Ontario location. Must be willing to work 12-hour continental day shifts. The primary responsibility is to execute and control the material grinding process, ensuring that all re-usable product meets the standards outlined in the company’s quality plans.
$2,000.00 Signing and retention bonus; $1,000.00 payable after 6 months’ continuous employment and another $1,000.00 payable after 1 full year of continuous employment.
- Controlling the material handling process by inspecting, counting/measuring quantities /lengths, checking product, and machine conditions accurately,
- Ability to operate a forklift in a safe and proficient manner,
- Placing stock in the proper holding locations in an organized and neat manner,
- Actively participate in all Health & Safety training and promote a safe work environment.
- be fully bilingual in English and French.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions, year-round
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision (self-starter), and as part of the team
- The ability to develop strong and effective working relationships at all levels of the organization
- Flexibility to work in other departments at the Huntsville location as needed by plant management.
- Competitive, comprehensive wages, commensurate with experience,
- Strong safety programs,
- Opportunities for career advancement,
- Generous company paid health & dental benefits,
- Generous company pension matches up to 5% of salary,
- Ongoing training and support.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resumes by email to Human Resources (email@example.com)
Infra Pipe Solutions is committed to equal opportunity employment
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone inquiries please.
Infra Pipe does not accept unsolicited Agency resumes.